The Ibogaine Dossier
NYU Conference on Ibogaine Nov 5-6, 1999
US Probation Dept.
Ibogaine presentation NY - U.S. Probation Dept. Symposia
Innovative approaches for the treatment of substance abuse for the twenty-first century
SYMPOSIUM - June 5, 1997, New York
Ibogaine in the Treatment of Substance Disorders.
Howard S. Lotsof
President and CEO, NDA International, Inc.
A complete review of Ibogaine's potential to interrupt a broad range of
chemical dependencies will be discussed and a video tape of an Ibogaine
treatment will be shown. There will be a brief question period.
- The Use of Artificial Enzyme in Promoting Cocaine Abstinence.
- Supporting Sobriety & Reducing Relapse Through Node-Link Maps.
- The Misguided Spiritual Quest for Altered Consciousness.
- Family Rehabilitation Program - Successful Treatment of Substance Abusing Families.
- Creative Arts Therapies: A New Approach for the Treatment of Substance Abuse.
- The Effectiveness of a Computer-Assisted Program in the HIV/AIDS Education of Injection Drug Users.
- Design & Development of Cocaine Antagonists.
- Award Presentation: Dr. Lorraine Hale, Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer of Hale-House, Harlem, New York.
One Day Symposia, Thursday, June 5, 1997 - CONTACT:
Drug Treatment Symposium
U.S. Probation - Symposium Committee
75 Clinton Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
For additional information call:
Patrick Walsh (718) 254-7443
James Simon (212) 585-6082
Top of page |